Your Week at CIAT
Dream Big, Work Hard
Welcome to a new week full of fresh opportunities to build your exciting future with us here at CIAT.
- Wake up early and head to work
- Come home and log into your online Network Security night course
- Study for MCSA certification exam
You Are Your Competition
Working nights? Spend your day at one of our San Diego locations and take advantage of our career services department.
- Head to Mission Valley for your morning Computer Operating Systems course
- Stop by our career services department for the latest job listings
- Clock in at work for the night shift
Believe You Can and You’re Halfway There
Devote your day off from the day job in pursuit of a new career with the help of your VA Benefits.
- Contact our VA Military & Veteran team to take advantage of your VA Benefits
- Video conference your instructor for feedback on your Computer Hardware Fundamentals lab
- Update your resume with the help of the career services department
Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy
We know you have a busy schedule, that’s why all of our courses are available online during mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Work the day shift your co-worker asked you to pick up
- Prep for your Networking Fundamentals exam next week
- Sign on to your Installing & Configuring Microsoft Windows Server night class
Wake Up. Kick Butt. Repeat.
Stop by our career services department and take advantage of our career counseling, mock interview training, and job placement services.
- Take your MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) certification exam
- Attend a meeting with your career counselor for mock interview training
- Study and grab something to eat in the student lounge
Dreams Don’t Work Unless You Do
Now that the work week is over, you can refocus on you and earning a degree that powers your future.
- Attend your weekend classes on-site at our Mission Valley campus
- Enroll in CompTIA Network Fundamentals boot camp
- Help out setting up a small office network at work
You Never Fail Until You Stop Trying
You’ve had a busy and productive week. Time to recharge, gather your thoughts and prepare for the week ahead.
- Track your current and upcoming assignments on our online student portal
- Prepare to ace tomorrow’s information security technician job interview
- Unwind and get ready for an exciting new week of possibilities and experiences