New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is a mandatory student event to help you get started on your new academic journey. This orientation will help you prepare to begin your classes with CIAT, so it is vital that you attend. During orientation we will cover the following items:
- Academic requirements and policies
- Academic schedule, holidays and breaks
- Exam certifications and policy
- Meet your Student Services Team
- Meet an Instructor and get help logging into your student portal, student email, accessing your course materials and finding out your course schedule
- Meet a VA Certifying Representative and get answers to questions like “when do I get my benefits?”
- Meet your Job Placement Coordinator and find out out how to use your experience, skills, and new education certifications to advance your career
- Get all your questions answered before you start class
- Enjoy some refreshments and meet your new classmates and school staff!
For online students, please email email@example.com to set up an orientation.
We are located at:
2820 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 100
San Diego CA 92108