CIAT offers a Cisco CCNP-CCNA-SEC certification program. Learn more below.
Cisco Networking Professional
CCNA Security Specialist
Program ID: #CCNP-CCNA-SEC
Program Length: 40 Weeks
Program Hours: 600 Clock Hours (240 Lab Hours and 260 Lecture Hours)
Tuition: $18,720 ($585 per unit)
Successful graduates will be fully prepared and qualified for positions as network security technicians and administrators for Cisco network systems. In addition to preparing the student for the vendor neutral Security+ certifications, this program prepares the student to achieve the Cisco Certified Network Professional (Security) certification by successfully passing the following Cisco certification exams:
1. Networking Fundamentals, Part 1
2. Networking Fundamentals, Part 2
3. Cisco Configuration, ICND1
4. Cisco Configuration, ICND2
5. Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security, 210-260 IINS
6. Implementing Cisco IP Routing (300-101 ROUTE)
7. Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (300-115 SWITCH)
8. Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (300-135 TSHOOT)
Prerequisites: Must have one year of computer hardware and operating system experience or a CompTIA A+ certification with equivalent knowledge.
*Program is not eligible for FAFSA funding.
Upon completion of the Certificate in Cisco Network Professional-Security Specialist program, the graduate will be able to:
- Describe fundamentals and theory of computer networking systems and how they are applied in various business situations.
- Provide network security for day to day business operations.
- Implement and support Cisco firewalls.
- Implement and support Cisco Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- Manage and administer Virtual Private Networks using Cisco components.
600 clock hours required. All courses are required.
|CCIS-102A||Network Security, Part 1||75|
|CCIS-102B||Network Security, Part 2||75|
|CCIS-270A||Cisco Configuration ICND1||75|
|CCIS-270B||Cisco Configuration ICND2||75|
|CCIS-271||Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security||75|
|CCIS-272||Implementing Cisco IP Routing||75|
|CCIS-273||Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks||75|
|CCIS-274||Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks||75|
According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of information security analysts is projected to grow 18 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. Demand for information security analysts is expected to be very high, as these analysts will be needed to create innovative solutions to prevent hackers from stealing critical information or causing problems for computer networks.
The median annual wage for information security analysts was $92,600 in May 2016.
Please complete the form below, and an admissions advisor will contact you shortly.