Cisco Certified Network Associate
Program ID: #CCNA
Program Length: 10 Weeks
Program Hours: 150 Clock Hours (60 lab hours and 90 lecture hours)
Tuition: $4,680 ($585 per unit)
Successful graduates of this Cisco certification program will be fully prepared and qualified for entry level positions as network administrators for Cisco network systems. In addition to preparing the student for the vendor neutral CompTIA Network+ certification, this program prepares the student to achieve the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification by successfully passing the following Cisco certification exams:
- Cisco Configuration, ICND1
- Cisco Configuration, ICND2
You must be a high school graduate or GED and be able to navigate within a Microsoft Windows environment using a mouse and keyboard.
*Program is not eligible for FAFSA funding.
Upon completion of the Certificate in Cisco Network Associate program, the graduate will be able to:
- Describe fundamentals and theory of computer networking systems and how they are applied in various business situations.
- Install medium-size Cisco routed and switched networks.
- Configure medium-size Cisco routed and switched networks.
- Operate medium-size Cisco routed and switched networks.
- Troubleshoot medium-size Cisco routed and switched networks.
- Implement and verify connections to remote sites in a WAN.
150 clock hours required. All courses are required.
|CCIS-270A||Cisco Configuration ICND1||75|
|CCIS-270B||Cisco Configuration ICND2||75|
According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of network and computer systems administrators is projected to grow 8 percent from 2014 to 2024, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Demand for information technology workers is high and should continue to grow as firms invest in newer, faster technology and mobile networks.
The median annual wage for network and computer systems administrators was $79,700 in May 2016.
Please complete the form below, and an admissions advisor will contact you shortly.