About Network Virtualization
This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere, which consists of VMware ESXi and VMware vCenter Server. This course is based on versions of ESXi and vCenter Server. At the end of the course, students should have an understanding of the functionality in vSphere.
Topics Covered In Course
- Reviewing C++ syntax
- Creating methods, handling exceptions, and monitoring applications
- Developing code for graphical applications
- Establishing classes and implementing type-safe collections
- Implementing a class hierarchy using inheritance
- Reading and writing local data
- Accessing databases and remote data
- Designing user interfaces for graphical applications
- Improving application performance and responsiveness
- Integrating with unmanaged code
- Creating reusable types and assemblies
- Encrypting and decrypting data
Completion of 246 and 247 with C grade or higher. This course is designed for students who have at least six months of system administration experience in Microsoft Windows or Linux environments.