Get Cybersecurity Certified
Download Tuition Guide:
3 Paths To Start Your Cybersecurity Career: Earn Your Certificate, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems – Cybersecurity Concentration
IT professionals with strong technical skills in preventing, detecting, and managing cyber attacks are in high-demand. A degree alone is no longer enough to break into these competitive roles. Learn what it takes to start or advance your career cybersecurity:
- Follow structured training paths that help you build strong IT fundamentals and prepare you for advanced cybersecurity certifications.
- Land in-demand industry certifications, including: CompTIA Network+, Security+, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, CISSP, CEH, and more.
- Learn how to address different types of cyber based threats including malware, social engineering, DDoS attacks, and cryptographic attacks.
- Hands-on exposure to the latest cybersecurity tools and technologies used in the workplace.
- Learn how to implement a public key infrastructure with introductions to key topics in digital forensics and cryptography.
- Learn how to ethically scan, test, and hack your own network environment to build effective intrusion detection and security systems.
- Accelerated learning paths for existing IT professionals with prior industry certifications and work experience.
- Prior industry experience needed: None – beginners welcome!
- Prior industry certifications recommended: N/A
IT Level: Beginner – Intermediate
40 Weeks – 4 Years
# of Courses:
8 – 33
# of Certifications:
5 – 17
Rethink Your Approach To Education
CIAT focuses on the real-world technical skills demanded in today’s workforce often left out of traditional four-year degrees. With small class sizes and expert instructors, we ensure you graduate confident in your new skills and prepared to excel in the workforce. Our unique curriculum approach delivers the ideal blend of industry certification preparation, hands-on training, and career transition support.
COVID-19: Learn On Your Own Terms & Your Own Schedule
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, California Institute of Arts & Technology remains fully operational and committed to pursuing our mission: help students successfully transition into the workforce through technical training, industry certifications, and career support.
Choose between on campus or online programs through our live online or flexible online courses. Learn on your terms and your schedule to reach your goals.
- Collaborative video conferencing tools
- Virtual labs
- Physical at-home kits
- Desktop sharing
- Small group and one-on-one tutoring
Talk to an Admissions Advisor:
How to Apply
Cost & Aid
Fully Accredited Technical College
We have high standards and we believe you should too. CIAT has proudly earned accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET) listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.