What You'll Learn
Our Certificate in Graphic Design program is highly valuable in today’s job market. Students will pick up tools they can implement in logos, brochures, product packaging, and beyond, for companies of all sizes. They will learn how to create visual concepts that communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers.
Graduates of our Certificate in Graphic Design program will be fully prepared for positions as graphic designers, in both corporate and freelance settings. Our Certificate in Graphic Design program will introduce them to the concepts, language, and basics of graphic design and then prepare them to achieve certification in the most popular graphic design software. Graduates of our Certificate in Graphic Design program will be qualified to design assets for web and print, retouch images, and create logos and visual brand identities.
Students will learn how to do the following:
- Communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Understand and employ basic principles of graphic design such as color theory and typography.
- Select colors, images, and logo designs that represent a particular idea or identity to be used in advertising and promotions.
- Develop a positive attitude to enhance professional relationships with coworkers and supervisors.
Careers in Graphic Design
Graphic design plays an important role in contemporary marketing techniques. Good designers enable a company’s narrative to be told in a beautiful and clear manner. After finishing our program, graduates will be equipped to implement design to solve problems using the most widely used computer software in the community. Graduates of our Certificate in Graphic Design program will be qualified to design assets for web and print, retouch images, and create logos and visual brand identities. Explore the job title available.
- Graphic Designer
- Lead Graphic Designer
- Freelance Graphic Designer
- Graphic Design Assistant
- Graphic Artist