Explore Our Associate’s of Applied Science Degree In Software Development
Our Software Development Associate’s Degree program provides a comprehensive coding training path to software, web, and mobile app development. Gain confidence and start your new career in a variety of exciting roles in the world of programming. With practical hands-on training and personalized instruction, you’ll master new coding skills including C++, ASP.Net, SQL, Python, HTML / CSS / JS, PHP, iOS, Android and more. Prepare yourself for a range of career opportunities from freelancer to frontend or backend developer across a range of growing industries.
- Prior industry experience needed: None – beginners welcome!
- Prior coding languages studying: Previous DIY coding learning recommended
What You’ll Learn
Our Associate of Applied Science Degree in Software Development covers a wide range of topics including software design and architecture, programming languages, hardware and software, Internet architecture, app, web, and systems development and administration, client/server architecture, data structures, data modeling, and database management.
- Build a strong foundation in computer science topics including data types, variables, functions, arrays
- Use Microsoft Visual Studio to compile and debug code, test version control to build your first programs in C and C++
- Create, modify, and maintain SQL databases
- Problem solve, explore real-world software development challenges, and create practical and contemporary applications using graphical user interfaces, graphics, and network communications
- Learn how to build your own iOS and Android applications