- How can I get my official transcript sent to another institution?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an official or unofficial CIAT transcript from our registrar.
- I have transcripts from another school and would like transfer credit. How do I get it?
Please have official transcripts (official transcripts are unopened and in a sealed envelope) sent to the attention of Registrar, Ed Brancheau, (email@example.com). Transcripts can be hand-delivered, mailed, or sent electronically. Once evaluated, you will receive a transfer credit letter from our Education Specialist, Richard Mikesell.
NOTE: Please make sure any official transcripts are unopened. Any opened copies will not be accepted as official.
- How do I determine which course I’m taking next?
You can either check your student portal or contact our Registrar, Ed Brancheau, (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact our Director of Education, Melissa Kingston (email@example.com).
- Who do I contact with questions about my schedule or to make a schedule change?
You can contact our Registrar, Ed Brancheau, (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Director of Education, Melissa Kingston (email@example.com).
- I don’t see the course I’m looking for at the time I need. Can I take a different section?
If you do not see a class that you would like to take or a class that fits your schedule, you can make a request with our Academic Advisor, Wayne Cross (firstname.lastname@example.org). Depending on demand, we may create another section. The creation of a class is based on classroom availability, instructor availability, and demand.
- Who is my academic advisor?
If you would like to meet with someone about academic advising, you can contact our Academic Advisor, Wayne Cross (email@example.com).
- I just completed my last course. What now?
During your final term, you should have received a Canvas Invitation for the course “Future Grad Seminar”. Follow the steps instructed to you to complete the seminar.
- When will I receive my degree/certification of completion after I graduate?
You will receive your degree or certificate within six weeks of completing the program.