An Articulation Agreement is a formal agreement between two participating schools detailing the process by which credits and degrees at one institution may transfer or are equivalent to the other institution. These are designed to help students make a smooth transition from one school to the next educational level without experiencing delays, duplication of courses or loss of credit.
Levels of Articulation Agreements from CIAT:
Associate (2-year) Degree to a Bachelor’s (4-year) Degree
- Students must graduate from California Institute of Arts & Technology.
- Minimum grade requirement of C or better in courses is required for transferability.
- Students must have earned minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- A maximum of 73 credits may be accepted for transfer.
- Upon completion of the CIAT Associate of Applied Science degrees, students are guaranteed admission to the bottom listed schools and will transfer with junior standing.
Any agreements will be listed below (please note that this listing is kept current and other college agreements may be added at any time):